Enough to be beneficial, but not too much to be a problem. It varies depending on the batch, but whatever the amount is, it is not the same as taking the same amount as isolated straight iodine drops which is toxic. The iodine in seaweed is bound with other minerals and cofactors, like Algin, that keep it in balance. This makes it very hard to overdose on iodine from seaweed. Just eat seaweed of some kind every day and you'll be fine.
How much iodine is in the sea moss?
Send us an Email
Not finding what you're looking for? Email Customer Service